I am a firm believer that Real Estate is an exciting and powerful tool, problem-solving is an adventure and that every person should have the opportunity to build wealth through property ownership.
I’ve held positions from Managing Director to CEO across a wide spectrum of industries including gourmet food, natural cleaning products, fine jewelry, and life science technology. I bring all of that experience and skill to my Real Estate career which allows me to provide an amazing front-to-back search and transaction experience to every client.
I Am In Real Estate Because
What could be better than supporting people in their effort to find their dream home, make the best investment possible, and build community? Being given the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives is the best job I could ask for.
The Place I Call Home
We love Southeast Aurora. We are tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood full of friendly families with miles of trails and parks for long walks, runs, and bike rides. The Southlands Mall is just steps away for convenient shopping and dining and we are 30 min. from Denver for access to all of the museums, public art installations, and cultural centers.
My Top 5 Neighborhood Spots Are
• Stanley Marketplace - With 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses,
the marketplace offers casual indoor dining and shopping that can’t be beaten.
• The Wine Experience Cafe & World Cellar - Wine and cheese, need I say more?
• The Aurora Reservoir - Enjoy kayaking, paddleboarding, and grilling in the summer. The paved 8-mile trail around the reservoir provides a scenic walk or bike ride all year round.
• Legends Coffee - This family-owned cafe always serves up an awesome experience. They have unique, hand-crafted drinks and the staff is incredible.
• AMC Southlands - We are a big movie family and this theater is walkable from our house, has reserved seating and is always clean.
When I Am Not Working You Will Find Me
Hanging out with my two kiddos and our border collie, Pete. With two teenagers, our schedule is full of sports, school activities lots of friends.
My Favorite Thing About Living In Denver, Co Is
All of the public art installations, open space, and museums. Denver is beautiful and offers an endless amount of family-friendly activities to enjoy.
If I Wasn't An Agent I Would Be A
Working in private equity. I love helping people achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
MLS ID: 026314
We are a tenacious, fun-loving group of professionals. When you work with one of us, you get the benefit of our collective experience and heart. Our approach is tailored to your objectives and lifestyle and we guide our clients carefully and thoughtfully through their real estate journey.Contact Us